A Descriptive Test Bank for Keys to Success: Building Analytical, Creative, and Practical Skills, 7/E By Carol J. Carter. et al, ISBN-10: 032194397X ISBN-13: 9780321943972
I. DEFINING YOURSELF AND YOUR GOALS.
1. Welcome to College: Growing Toward Success
2. Values, Goals, and Time: Managing Yourself
3. Learning How You Learn: Making the Most of Your Abilities
II. DEVELOPING ACADEMIC SKILLS.
4. Critical, Creative, and Practical Thinking: Solving Problems and Making Decisions
5. Reading and Information Literacy: Learning from Print and Online Materials
6. Listening and Note Taking: Taking In and Recording Information
7. Memory and Studying: Retaining What You Learn
8. Test Taking: Showing What You Know
III. CREATING LIFE SUCCESS.
9. Diversity and Communication: Making Relationships Work
10. Wellness and Stress Management: Staying Healthy in Body and Mind
11. Managing Money: Living Within Your Means
12. Careers and More: Building a Successful Future