Test Bank for Health Economics and Policy, 6th Edition, James W. Henderson, ISBN: 9781285758497
Table of Contents
1. U.S. Medical Care: A System in Transition.
2. Using Economics to Study Health Issues.
3. Analyzing Medical Care Markets.
4. Economic Evaluation in Health Care.
5. Demand for Health and Medical Care.
6. The Market for Health Insurance.
7. Managed Care.
8. The Physicians’ Services Market.
9. The Hospital Services Market.
10. The Market for Pharmaceuticals.
11. Confounding Factors.
12. Policies That Enhance Access.
13. Policies to Contain Costs.
14. Medical Care Systems Worldwide.
15. Medical Care Reform in the United States.
16. Lessons for Public Policy.