A Descriptive Test Bank for Family Experience, The: A Reader in Cultural Diversity, 4/E By Mark Hutter, Rowan University ISBN-10: 0205389201 ISBN-13: 9780205389209
I. MULTICULTURAL PERSPECTIVES.
1. The Changing Family: History and Politics.
2. The Family, Kinship, and the Community.
II. GENDER RELATIONS: INEQUALITY, SEXUALITY, AND INTIMACY.
3. Premarital and Mate Selection Relationships.
4. Sexuality, Intimacy, and the Family.
5. Gender Roles, Work and the Family.
III. GENERATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS.
6. Patterns of Parenthood, Childhood, and Adolescence.
7. The Family and the Elderly.
IV. Families in Crisis and Change.
8. Family Stress, Crisis, and Violence.
9. Divorce, Remarriage, and the Future of the Family.