Test Bank for Essentials of Business Law and the Legal Environment, 11th Edition, Richard A. Mann, Barry S. Roberts, ISBN-10: 113318863X, ISBN-13: 9781133188636
This is complete Test Bank ( NOT SOLUTION MANUAL)! A Test bank is a ready-made electronic testing resource that can be customized by lecturers for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of the types: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
Table of contents
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO LAW AND ETHICS.
1. Introduction to Law.
2. Business Ethics.
Part II: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
3. Civil Dispute Resolution.
4. Constitutional Law.
5. Administrative Law.
6. Criminal Law.
7. Intentional Torts.
8. Negligence and Strict Liability.
Part III: CONTRACTS.
9. Introduction to Contracts.
10. Mutual Assent.
11. Conduct Invalidating Assent.
13. Illegal Bargains.
14. Contractual Capacity.
15. Contracts in Writing.
16. Third Parties to Contracts.
17. Performance, Breach, and Discharge.
18. Contract Remedies.
Part IV: SALES.
19. Introduction to Sales and Leases.
21. Transfer of Title and Risk of Loss.
22. Product Liability: Warranties and Strict Liability.
23. Sales Remedies.
Part V: NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
24. Form and Content.
25. Transfer and Holder in Due Course..
26. Liability of Parties.
27. Bank Deposits, Collections, and Funds Transfers.
Part VI: AGENCY.
28. Relationship of Principal and Agent.
29. Relationship with Third Parties.
Part VII: BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS.
30. Formation and Internal Relations of General Partnerships.
31. Operation and Dissolution of General Partnerships.
32. Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies.
33. Nature and Formation of Corporations.
34. Financial Structure of Corporations.
35. Management Structure of Corporations.
36. Fundamental Changes of Corporations.
Part VIII: DEBTOR AND CREDITOR RELATIONS.
37. Secured Transactions and Suretyship.
Part IX: REGULATION OF BUSINESS.
39. Securities Regulation.
40. Intellectual Property.
41. Employment Law.
43. Accountants’ Legal Liability.
44. Consumer Protection.
45. Environmental Law.
46. International Business Law.
Part X: PROPERTY.
47. Introduction to Property, Property Insurance, Bailments, and Documents of Title.
48. Interests in Real Property.
49. Transfer and Control of Real Property.
50. Trusts and Wills.