A Descriptive Test Bank for Assessment for Educational Leaders By W. James Popham, Emeritus, University of California – Los Angeles ISBN-10: 0205424007 ISBN-13: 9780205424009
I. WHY ASSESS; WHAT TO ASSESS; AND HOW TO INTERPRET WHAT’S BEEN ASSESSED.
1. Assessment’s Significance to Educational Leaders.
2. What to Measure and How to Interpret Results.
II. HOW TO EVALUATE EDUCATIONAL ASSESSMENTS.
3. Instructional Contribution.
4. The Validity of Assessment-Based Interpretations.
5. Reliability of Assessment Devices.
6. Absence of Bias.
7 High-Quality Comparative Data.
III. CREATING EDUCATIONAL ASSESSMENTS.
8. Tying Down What’s Being Assessed.
9. Selected-Response Items.
10 Constructed-Response Items.
11. Performance and Portfolio Assessment.
12. Improving Test Items.
13 Creating Affective Measures.
IV. USING EDUCATIONAL TESTS.
14. Administering Educational Tests and Using the Results.
15. Accountability Tests: Make or Break Assessments for Educational Leaders.