solutions manual Kinematics and Dynamics of Machinery Wilson Sadler 3rd edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com
Table of Contents
1. Mechanisms and Machines: Basic Concepts.
2. Motion in Machinery.
3. Velocity Analysis of Planar and Spatial Mechanisms.
4. Acceleration Analysis of Planar and Spatial Mechanisms.
5. Design and Analysis of Cam and Follower Systems.
6. Spur Gears: Design and Analysis.
7. Helical, Worm, and Bevel Gears: Design and Analysis.
8. Drive Trains: Design and Analysis.
9. Static-Force Analysis.
10. Dynamic-Force Analysis.
12. Introduction to Robotic Manipulator.
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.