solutions manual Introduction to Derivatives and Risk Management Chance Brooks 9th Edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
PART I Options.
2. Structure of Options Markets.
3. Principles of Option Pricing.
4. Option Pricing Models: The Binomial Model.
5. Option Pricing Models: The Black-Scholes-Merton Model.
6. Basic Option Strategies.
7. Advanced Option Strategies.
PART II Forwards, Futures, and Swaps.
8. The Structure of Forward and Futures Markets.
9. Principles of Pricing Forwards, Futures, and Options on Futures.
10. Futures Arbitrage Strategies.
11. Forward and Futures Hedging, Spread, and Target Strategies.
PART III Advanced Topics.
13. Interest Rate Forwards and Options.
14. Advanced Derivatives and Strategies.
15. Financial Risk Management Techniques and Applications.
16. Managing Risk in an Organization.
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.