solutions manual International Economics Carbaugh 14th edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
1. The International Economy and Globalization.
Part 1. International Trade Relations.
2. Foundations of Modern Trade Theory: Comparative Advantage.
3. Sources of Comparative Advantage.
5. Nontariff Trade Barriers.
6. Trade Regulations and Industrial Policies.
7. Trade Policies for the Developing Nations.
8. Regional Trading Arrangements.
9. International Factor Movements and Multinational Enterprises.
Part 2. International Monetary Relations.
10. The Balance of Payments.
11. Foreign Exchange.
12. Exchange-Rate Determination.
13. Mechanisms of International Adjustment.
14. Exchange-Rate Adjustments and the Balance of Payments.
15. Exchange-Rate Systems and Currency Crises.
16. Macroeconomic Policy in an Open Economy.
17 International Banking: Reserves, Debt, and Risk.
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.