solutions manual Fundamentals of Advanced Accounting Fischer Tayler Cheng 1st Edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com
Table of Contents
Part One: COMBINED CORPORATE ENTITIES AND CONSOLIDATIONS.
1. Business Combinations: America’s Most Popular Business Activity, Bringing an End to the Controversy.
2. Consolidated Statements: Date of Acquisition.
3. Consolidated Statements: Subsequent to Acquisition.
4. Intercompany Transactions: Merchandise, Plant Assets, and Notes.
5. Intercompany Bonds, Cash Flows, EPS and Unconsolidated Investments.
Special Appendix: Analysis of FASB Exposure Drafts for Business Combinations by Impact on Chapters 1-5.
Part Two: MULTINATIONAL ACCOUNTING AND OTHER REPORTING CONCERNS.
6. Foreign Currency Transactions.
7. Translation of Foreign Financial Statements.
Part Three: PARTNERSHIPS.
8. Partnerships: Characteristics, Formation, and Accounting for Activities.
9. Partnerships: Ownership Changes and Liquidations.
Part Four: GOVERNMENTAL AND NOT-FOR-PROFIT ACCOUNTING.
10. Governmental Accounting: The General Fund and the Account Groups (including: Other Governmental Funds, Proprietary Funds, and Fiduciary Funds).
11. Financial Reporting Issues.
12. Accounting for Private Not-for-Profit Organizations (including Colleges and Universities and Health Care Organizations).
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.