solutions manual Financial Management Theory & Practice Brigham Ehrhardt 13th edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
Part I: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS OF CORPORATE FINANCE.
1. An Overview of Financial Management and the Financial Environment. Web Extensions.
An Overview of Derivatives. A Closer Look at the Stock Markets.
2. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes. Web Extensions.
The Federal Income Tax System for Individuals.
3. Analysis of Financial Statements.
Part II: FIXED INCOME SECURITIES.
4. Time Value of Money. Web Extensions.
The Tabular Approach. Derivation of Annuity Formulas. Continuous Compounding.
5. Bonds, Bond Valuation, and Interest Rates. Web Extensions.
A Closer Look at Zero Coupon Bonds. A Closer Look at TIPS: Treasury Inflation Protected Securities. A Closer Look at Bond Risk: Duration. The Pure Expectations Theory and Estimation of Forward Rates.
Part III: STOCKS AND OPTIONS.
6. Risk, Return, and the Capital Asset Pricing Model. Web Extensions
Continuous Probability Distributions. Estimating Beta with a Financial Calculator.
7. Stocks, Stock Valuation, and Stock Market Equilibrium. Web Extensions.
Derivation of Valuation Equations.
8. Financial Options and Applications in Corporate Finance.
Part IV: PROJECTS AND THEIR VALUATION.
9. The Cost of Capital. Web Extensions.
The Required Return Assuming Nonconstant Dividends and Stock Repurchases.
10. The Basics of Capital Budgeting: Evaluating Cash Flows. Web Extensions.
The Accounting Rate of Return (ARR).
11. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis. Web Extensions.
Certainty Equivalents and Risk-Adjusted Discount Rates.
Part V: CORPORATE VALUATION AND GOVERNANCE.
12. Financial Planning and Forecasting Financial Statements. Web Extensions.
Advanced Techniques for Forecasting Financial Statements Accounts.
13. Corporate Valuation, Value-Based Management and Corporate Governance.
Part VI: CASH DISTRIBUTIONS AND CAPITAL STRUCTURE.
14. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Repurchases.
15. Capital Structure Decisions. Web Extensions.
Degree of Leverage.
Part VII: MANAGING GLOBAL OPERATIONS.
16. Working Capital Management. Web Extensions.
Secured Short-Term Financing.
17. Multinational Financial Management.
Part VIII: TACTICAL FINANCING DECISIONS.
18. Lease Financing. Web Extensions.
Leasing Feedback. Percentage Cost Analysis. Leveraged Leases.
19. Hybrid Financing: Preferred Stock, Warrants, and Convertibles. Web Extensions.
Calling Convertible Issues.
20. Initial Public Offerings, Investment Banking, and Financial Restructuring. Web Extensions. Rights Offerings.
Part IX: SPECIAL TOPICS.
21. Mergers, LBOs, Divestitures, and Holding Companies. Web Extensions.
Projecting Consistent Debt and Interest Expenses.
22. Bankruptcy, Reorganization, and Liquidation. Web Extensions.
Multiple Discriminant Analysis.
23. Derivatives and Risk Management. Web Extensions.
Risk Management with Insurance.
Part X: ADVANCED ISSUES.
24. Portfolio Theory, Asset Pricing Models, and Behavioral Finance.
25. Real Options. Web Extensions.
The Abandonment Real Option. Risk-Neutral Valuation.
26. Analysis of Capital Structure Theory.
27. Providing and Obtaining Credit.
28. Advanced Issues in Cash Management and Inventory Control.
29. Pension Plan Management.
30. Financial Management in Not-for-Profit Businesses.
A. Solutions to Self-Test Problems.
B. Answers to End-of-Chapter Problems.
C. Selected Equations and Data.
D. Values of the Areas under the Standard Normal Distribution Function.
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.