solutions manual Cost Management: Measuring, Monitoring, and Motivating Performance Eldenburg Wolcott 2nd edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com
Table of Contents
PART ONE: MEASURING AND USING COSTS FOR MANAGEMENT DECISIONS.
1. The Role of Accounting Information in Management Decision Making.
2. The Cost Function.
3. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
4. Relevant Costs for non-Routine Operating Decisions.
PART TWO: MEASURING AND ASSIGNING COSTS FOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL REPORTING.
5. Job Costing.
6. Process Costing.
7. Activity Based Costing and Management.
8. Measuring and Assigning Support Department Costs.
9. Joint Product and By Product Costing.
PART THREE: PLANNING, MONITORING, AND MOTIVATING.
10. Static and Flexible Budgets.
11. Standard Costs and Variance Analysis.
12. Strategic Investment Decisions.
13. Joint Management of Revenues and Costs.
14. Measuring and Assigning Costs for Income Statements.
15. Performance Evaluation and Compensation.
16. Strategic Performance Measurement.
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.