solutions manual Cost Accounting: Foundations and Evolutions Kinney Raiborn 9th Edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Cost Accounting.
2. Cost Terminology and Cost Behaviors.
3. Predetermined Overhead Rates, Flexible Budgets, and Absorption/Variable Costing.
4. Activity-Based Management and Activity-Based Costing.
5. Job Order Costing.
6. Process Costing.
7. Standard Costing and Variance Analysis.
8. The Master Budget.
9. Break-Even Point and Cost-Volume Profit Analysis.
10. Relevant Information for Decision Making.
11. Allocation of Joint Costs and Accounting for By-Products.
12. Introduction to Cost Management Systems.
13. Responsibility Accounting and Transfer Pricing.
14. Performance Measurement, Balanced Scorecards, and Performance Rewards.
15. Capital Budgeting.
16. Managing Costs and Uncertainty.
17. Implementing Quality Concepts.
18. Inventory and Production Management.
19. Emerging Management Practices.
Appendix A. Present Value Tables.
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe