A Comprehensive Solution Manual for Advanced Corporate Finance By Joseph Ogden, Frank C. Jen, Philip F. O'Connor, ISBN-10: 0130915688 • ISBN-13: 9780130915689
I. CORPORATE FINANCE: THEORY AND EVIDENCE.
1. Empirical Perspectives on The Financial Characteristics of Publicly Traded U.S. Nonfinancial Firms.
2. Valuation and Financing Decisions in an Ideal Capital Market.
3. Separation of Ownership and Control, Principal-Agent Conflicts, and Financial Policies.
4. Information Asymmetry and the Markets for Corporate Securities.
5. The Roles of Government, Securities Markets, Financial Institutions, Ownership Structure, Board Oversight, and Contract Devices.
6. The Leverage Decision.
II. ANALYSES OF THE FIRM AND THE VALUATION OF EQUITY AND DEBT.
7. Industry Analysis and Financial Policies and Strategies.
8. The Firm’s Environment, Governance, Strategy, Operations, and Financial Structure.
9. Market Efficiency, Event Studies, Cost of Equity Capital, and Equity Valuation.
10. Corporate Bonds: Terms, Issuance, and Valuation.
III. MANAGING EQUITY AND DEBT.
11. Private Equity and Venture Capital.
12. Initial Public Offerings of Stock.
13. Managing Internal Equity and Seasoned Equity Offerings.
14. Dividend Policy and Stock Repurchases.
15. Corporate Liabilities: Strategic Selections of Lenders and Contract Terms.
IV. THE MARKETS FOR CORPORATE CONTROL.
16. Mergers, Acquisitions, Takeovers, and Buyouts.
17. Financial Distress and Restructuring.
18. Debt Restructuring, Being Acquired, Bankruptcy, Reorganization, and Liquidation.
V. ORGANIZATIONAL ARCHITECTURE, RISK MANAGEMENT, AND SECURITY DESIGN.
19. Organizational Architecture, Risk Management, and Security Design.