solutions manual Accounting Information Systems Hall 8th edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com
Table of Contents
PART I: OVERVIEW OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
1. The Information System: An Accountant’s Perspective.
2. Introduction to Transaction Processing.
3. Ethics, Fraud, and Internal Control.
PART II: TRANSACTION CYCLES AND BUSINESS PROCESSES.
4. The Revenue Cycle.
5. The Expenditure Cycle Part I: Purchases and Cash Disbursements Procedures.
6. The Expenditure Cycle Part II: Payroll Processing and Fixed Asset Procedures.
7. The Conversion Cycle.
8. Financial Reporting and Management Reporting Systems.
PART III: ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES IN ACCOUNTING INFORMATION.
9. Database Management Systems.
10. The REA Approach to Business Process Modeling.
11. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
12. Electronic Commerce Systems.
PART IV: SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES.
13. Managing the Systems Development Life Cycle.
14. Construct, Deliver, and Maintain Systems Project.
PART V: COMPUTER CONTROLS AND AUDITING.
15. IT Controls Part I: Sarbanes-Oxley and IT Governance.
16. IT Controls Part II: Security and Access.
17. IT Controls Part III: Systems Development, Program Changes, Application Controls.
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.