Prentice Hall’s Federal Taxation 2014 Comprehensive Rupert 27th Edition Test Bank
Prentice Hall’s Federal Taxation 2014 Comprehensive Rupert Pope Anderson 27th Edition Test Bank
***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Name: Prentice Hall’s Federal Taxation 2014 Comprehensive
Author: Rupert Pope Anderson
Type: Test Bank
– The test bank is what most professors use an a reference when making exams for their students, which means there’s a very high chance that you will see a very similar, if not exact the exact, question in the test!
– The file is either in .doc, .padf, excel, or zipped in the package and can easily be read on PCs and Macs.
– Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our response is the fastest. All questions will always be answered in 6 hours., most of the time within 30mins
We also faced similar difficulities when we were students, and we understand how you feel.
But now, with the Prentice Hall’s Federal Taxation 2014 Comprehensive Test Bank, you will be able to
* Anticipate the type of the questions that will appear in your exam.
* Reduces the hassle and stress of your student life.
* Improve your studying and also get a better grade!
* Get prepared for examination questions.
*Can save you time and help you understand the material.
This is the quality of service we are providing and we hope to be your helper.
Delivery is in the next moment. Test Bank is accurate.
Prepare to receive your Prentice Hall’s Federal Taxation 2014 Comprehensive Test Bank in the next moment.
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com
Prentice Hall’s Federal Taxation 2014 Comprehensive Test Bank
Prentice Hall’s Federal Taxation 2014 Comprehensive Rupert Pope Anderson 27th Edition Test Bank ISBN: 0133438597
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to Taxation
2. Determination of Tax
3. Gross Income: Inclusions
4. Gross Income: Exclusions
5. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses
6. Deductions and Losses
7. Itemized Deductions
8. Losses and Bad Debts
9. Employee Expenses and Deferred Compensation
10. Depreciation, Cost Recovery, Amortization, and Depletion
11. Accounting Periods and Methods
12. Property Transactions: Nontaxable Exchanges
13. Property Transactions: Section 1231 and Recapture
14. Special Tax Computation Methods, Tax Credits, and Payment of Tax
1. Tax Research
2. Corporate Formations and Capital Structure
3. The Corporate Income Tax
4. Corporate Nonliquidating Distributions
5. Other Corporate Tax Levies
6. Corporate Liquidating Distributions
7. Corporate Acquisitions and Reorganizations
8. Consolidated Tax Returns
9. Partnership Formation and Operation
10. Special Partnership Issues
11. S Corporations
12. The Gift Tax
13. The Estate Tax
14. Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates
15. Administrative Procedures
Tables: 2012 Tax Tables and Rate Schedules
Appendix A. Tax Research Working Paper File
Appendix B. Completed Tax Forms
Appendix C. MACRS Tables
Appendix D. Glossary
Appendix E. AICPA Statements on Standards for Tax Services Nos. 1-7
Appendix F. Comparison of Tax Attributes for C Corporations, Partnerships, and S Corporations
Appendix G. Reserved
Appendix H. Actuarial Tables
Appendix I. Index of Code Sections
Appendix J. Index of Treasury Regulations
Appendix K. Index of Government Promulgations
Appendix L. Index of Court Cases
Appendix M. Subject Index